There are many different ways you can use our services – to search for and share information, to communicate with other people or to create new content. When you share information with us. we can make those services even better – to show you more relevant search results and ads, to help you connect with people or to make sharing with others quicker and easier. As you use our services, we want you to be clear how we’re using information and the ways in which you can protect your privacy.
- What information we collect and why we collect it.
- How we use that information.
- The choices we offer, including how to access and update information.
We’ve tried to keep it as simple as possible. Your privacy matters to RealtyOdisha.com so whether you are new to RealtyOdisha.com or a long-time user, please do take the time to get to know our practices – and if you have any questions please feel free to consult us.
Information we collect
We collect information to provide better services to all of our users – from figuring out basic stuff like which language you speak, to more complex things like which ads you’ll find most useful or the people who matter most to you online.
We collect information in two ways:
- Information you give us. For example, many of our services require you to sign up for a RealtyOdisha.com account. When you do, we’ll ask for personal information, like your name, email address, telephone number or credit card. If you want to take full advantage of the sharing features we offer, we might also ask you to create a publicly visible RealtyOdisha.com profile, which may include your name and photo.
- Information we get from your use of our services. We may collect information about the services that you use and how you use them, like when you visit a website that uses our advertising services or you view and interact with our ads and content.
How we use information we collect
We use the information we collect from all of our services to provide, maintain, protect and improve them, to develop new ones, and to protect RealtyOdisha.com and our users. We also use this information to offer you tailored content – like giving you more relevant search results and ads.
We may use the name you provide for your RealtyOdisha.com Profile across all of the services we offer that require a RealtyOdisha.com Account. In addition, we may replace past names associated with your RealtyOdisha.com Account so that you are represented consistently across all our services. If other users already have your email, or other information that identifies you, we may show them your publicly visible RealtyOdisha.com Profile information, such as your name and photo.
When you contact RealtyOdisha.com, we may keep a record of your communication to help solve any issues you might be facing. We may use your email address to inform you about our services, such as letting you know about upcoming changes or improvements.
RealtyOdisha.com processes personal information on our servers in many countries around the world. We may process your personal information on a server located outside the country where you live.
Transparency and choice
People have different privacy concerns. Our goal is to be clear about what information we collect, so that you can make meaningful choices about how it is used. For example, you can:
- Review and Control certain types of information tied to your RealtyOdisha.com Account by using RealtyOdisha.com Dashboard.
- View and Edit your preferences about the ads shown to you on RealtyOdisha.com and across the web, such as which categories might interest you, using Ads Settings. You can also opt out of certain RealtyOdisha.com advertising services here.
- Use our editor to see and adjust how your RealtyOdisha.com Profile appears to particular individuals.
- Control who you share information with.
- Take Information out of many of our services.
Information you share
Many of our services let you share information with others. Remember that when you share information publicly, it may be indexable by search engines, including RealtyOdisha.com. Our services provide you with different options on sharing and removing your content.
Accessing and updating your personal information
Whenever you use our services, we aim to provide you with access to your personal information. If that information is wrong, we strive to give you ways to update it quickly or to delete it – unless we have to keep that information for legitimate business or legal purposes. When updating your personal information, we may ask you to verify your identity before we can act on your request.
We may reject requests that are unreasonably repetitive, require disproportionate technical effort (for example, developing a new system or fundamentally changing an existing practice), risk the privacy of others, or would be extremely impractical (for instance, requests concerning information residing on backup systems).
Where we can provide information access and correction, we will do so for free, except where it would require a disproportionate effort. We aim to maintain our services in a manner that protects information from accidental or malicious destruction. Because of this, after you delete information from our services, we may not immediately delete residual copies from our active servers and may not remove information from our backup systems.
Information we share
We do not share personal information with companies, organizations and individuals outside of RealtyOdisha.com unless one of the following circumstances applies:
- With your consent
We will share personal information with companies, organizations or individuals outside of RealtyOdisha.com when we have your consent to do so. We require opt-in consent for the sharing of any sensitive personal information.
- With domain administrators
If your RealtyOdisha.com Account is managed for you by a domain administrator (for example, for RealtyOdisha.com users) then your domain administrator and resellers who provide user support to your organization will have access to your RealtyOdisha.com Account information (including your email and other data). Your domain administrator may be able to:
- view statistics regarding your account, like statistics regarding applications you install.
- change your account password.
- suspend or terminate your account access.
- access or retain information stored as part of your account.
- receive your account information in order to satisfy applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request.
- restrict your ability to delete or edit information or privacy settings.
- For external processing
- For legal reasons
We will share personal information with companies, organizations or individuals outside of RealtyOdisha.com if we have a good-faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of the information is reasonably necessary to:
- meet any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request.
- enforce applicable Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations.
- detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues.
- protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of RealtyOdisha.com, our users or the public as required or permitted by law.
We may share aggregated, non-personally identifiable information publicly and with our partners – like publishers, advertisers or connected sites. For example, we may share information publicly to show trends about the general use of our services.
We work hard to protect RealtyOdisha.com and our users from unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of information we hold. In particular:
- We encrypt many of our services using SSL.
- We review our information collection, storage and processing practices, including physical security measures, to guard against unauthorized access to systems.
- We restrict access to personal information to RealtyOdisha.com employees, contractors and agents who need to know that information in order to process it for us, and who are subject to strict contractual confidentiality obligations and may be disciplined or terminated if they fail to meet these obligations.